We are looking to expand our team with new talents.
Since all job listings are inhouse applicants must have a European citizenship as we require a relocation to Berlin/Germany.
We usually have a first call via Skype or Discord.
Speaking German is a plus but not a necessity.
Please do not send us speculative applications, as we won’t reply to them.
What we offer:
- Work on an exciting new IP
- Fair compensation
- Becoming a key member of one of the most exciting games startup in Berlin
- Ambitious team with flat hierarchy but good structures
- Flexible work hours & remote work are possible
- Crunch avoiding philosophy
- Reasonable creative freedom
- Highly skilled, friendly and motivated colleagues
- Large office space, well-equipped workplace in the heart of Berlin
- Regular Team Events
- Everyday benefits like free water, coffee, fresh fruits
Mid-Level to Senior Animator
( m / f / d )
We need a talented mid-level animator, that is able to create rigs, high quality key frame animations and an effective Maya to UE4 pipeline.
- Taking responsibility and ownership of all animation aspects
regarding the production
- Setting up the necessary development environment
- Contributing to the structure, code and naming convention of the project
- Coordinating with external freelancers
- Close collaboration with the in house Design- Art- and Sound Department
- Constantly improving and advocating the in house pipeline
- Delivering timely and high-quality results.
- Actively seeking out, incorporating and providing feedback to and from the team.
- At least 2-6 years of experience working in the games industry
- At least two projects created in UE4
- Exceptional feeling for movements and timing
- Expert knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 animation pipeline
- Expert knowledge of Maya
- Deep understanding of the sequencer in UE4
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Game Design
- 3D modeling and texturing skills
- Drawing skills
- Very structured & organized
- Fluid spoken and written communication skills in English
- Excellent Time management, Creative Process and Production Process skills
- Bachelor level education in a related field
Other optional Experience:
- Experience working on FPS or horror game
Please send us an e-mail